Sunday, August 2, 2015

Preschool is serious Business

I had NO idea that preschool was such serious business. Apparently if you don't get into the *right* preschool your kids are destined fail everything for their entire lives and become socially inept. It's maybe the most important decision that a parent will make EVER, Hah, right.  Anyways after a year of being on the waitlist my little pumpkin  was accepted into the preschool of our choice. Naturally, I had to make some fabulous first week of school outfits for her. Here is what I did.
    Her first look(above) is the Everyday Play Skirt from Little Lizard King paired with a store bought tee that I hacked the sleeves off of so I could add my own flair. I think I flaired well. Its comfy and play friendly which is important to any 4 yr old.


Addisons next look comes straight from one of my favorite designers, Violette Fields Threads. This is their new Clara Pattern and I am SO in love with it! I paired it with some knit shorties we had. This is a much more ruffly girly girl look but still super play friendly. I mean those ruffles....seriously. I die. 
Her last look is a super fun super LOUD look. Not my usual style, but Addison loves it. It will be sure to get her noticed! I paire Violette Field Threads Quinn top with Create Kids Couture Brennas! 
My goal was to make all her outfits super play friendly but also super adorable. How did I do? 
Is Addison going to be best dressed this year?


No comments:

Post a Comment